Wednesday 10 August 2011

How lucky are they.

Salam :) and good afternoon.. ok my class will start about 45 more minute and I still sitting in my room blogging heck yeah! i don't know how to start but the story goes like this, I went for tarawikh and i'm not sure which day it was but the during that time I was standing beside a foreginer and he is a egyptian. Well I've seen him before but he looked really kinda mafia-ish haha. But what amaze me during the prayer was, while the Imam reciting some of ayah from Al-Quran I heard he was crying.. I was like.. Wow.. how lucky are you that you can understand what Imam reciting and you can cried about it. Cuz during the prayer my mind keep flying away and i can't concentrate on the prayer.. and its really annoy me seriously. I tried to but it is inevitable.. so that's why I thought if I could understand the of what Imam recites could I cry like him? : |.

No comments:

Post a Comment