Wednesday 28 September 2011

I'm ready.

Rise and shine lads. ITS BEEN A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME I HAVEN"T SEE YOU eh. Sorry cuz i just got carried away with the twitter and now i deactivated it just to get my life back in order. Cuz when you tweet then there are some trends, You gonna think and sometime affect your concentration to think what I'm gonna tweet after this what will fit with the trend and so on.I don't deny that twitter connecting people cuz I always contact my friends in oversea through twitter. But for me It's has lots of cons than pro. Besides sometimes you gonna tweet everything that you could which happen in your life. I mean EVERYTHING. Include where are you now, what are you eating. Well I could say you give a green light for a stalker to get every detail of your life :). Think about it. That's why I got to deactiv it. I want my life back. And if possible I would deactiv my fb too. But the thing is I just recently got some contacts with the international student. and the main thing that we use to contact each other is facebook. Doesn't matter as long I can control myself it won't be any problem then. Ok move on to something else. You know I have someone that affecting my life so much.. And I went to her profile.. But before I view it, I ask myself am I ready. And I have no choice this is the last thing for me to do to get rid of this goosebumps which haunted me for quite sometimes. I can say that I'm ready to move on :). Well at least I can accept she is happy with her life now. :) good for her. And I'm happy too. Good luck my old friend. Maybe we might not see each other again. and again. Thanks for the memoirs. It will be always in my brain. And that's how engineers talk. We kept our memoirs in brain not in our heart. Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment